Do you have trouble getting up in the mornings? You probably blame this on tossing and turning during the night or not getting enough rest. What would you say to find out that it could very well be that noisy, blaring alarm that is causing the fussiness in the morning? Alarms are a thing of the past, and nowadays people are using the wake-up lights to gently nudge them up out of the bed in the mornings. It is so much easier to wake up without those loud noises that get you started on the wrong foot. With a wake-up light, there are no loud noises, and you are gradually awoken from your slumber using a natural lighting system.
What is a Wake-up Light?
A wake-up light is an alarm clock like no other. Rather than using a beep or other loud noises to wake you, the light uses a gentle sunrise simulation of a period. This gentle wake up has several benefits and most people agree it is far better to wake up to than that loud noise. Most wake up lights include an AM/FM radio and up to 10 different natural sound settings that you can use as a backup. The volume on the wake-up light is easily adjusted to the volume of your choosing.
Wake up lights offer the user a tremendous number of advantages. Benefits of the wake-up light include:
– The wake-up light responds to the natural cortisol levels that peak in the morning. Many different things can influence your cortisol levels, which also causes adrenal fatigue. With the wake-up light, your cortisol levels are enhanced.
– Light helps control our levels of melatonin. A wake-up light can take the place of those supplements and increase the levels found within your body.
– Studies have been conducted that suggest a wake-up light may ward off depression and anxiety and other mental health disorders.
– Most wakes up lights include an AM/FM radio and may even be compatible with your smart de device. Need some music? Your light will take care of that.
– Double up and use the wake-up light as a reading lamp or a bedside lamp. It is versatile so you always get your money’s worth.
How to use a Wake-up Light
Now that you’ve learned the awesomeness that is the wake-up light, it is time to learn how to use your wake up light. You’ll be glad to know the lights are simple and easy to use.
It is in your best interest to read the owner’s manual that came along with your wake up light before using your device for the first time. There is important information in the manual that will ensure you get the most out of your wake up light, and to help you use it right from the start. It takes just a few minutes, so make sure you read over this information first and foremost.
The first step in using your wake up light is to determine the time that you want to wake up in the morning and set this into the clock. The light will become brighter, and your chosen sound starts very softly. The simulated sunrise takes about 30 minutes to lull you out of the bed.
To set the alarm, choose the Dynamic Lights Mood setting. Hit the schedule button and select the days and times that you wish to use the wake-up light. Choose the sounds you wish to use, if any, or if you want to use the Am/FM radio to help you wake.
A wake-up light is very easy to use. Those few steps above are all that must be completed to use your wake up light.
That’s it! Anyone- including children- can easily use a wake-up light and enjoy all of the benefits listed above and many others. The wake-up light has become one of the most popular items around. If you have yet to add one to your life what are you waiting for? You will love what a wake-up light can do for your life!