The Phillips HF3480 wake-up light is another alarm clock in Philips’s long line of highly efficient and comfortable wake up lights.
With the Philips HF3480, you get an exceptionally good alarm clock that will wake up in a comfortable and healthy way whenever you want to. This is actually the model I use myself and I am very happy with it.
It looks good and has all the good features that I need from my wake up light, and all this for a very affordable price online.
Some of the features on this alarm clock
- The dusk simulator that helps you drift into sleep with a 15-minute to 2-hour gradual dimming of the light and sound, usually 15 minutes is more than enough to really relax and fall asleep.
- Gradual wake up, with 20 different light intensity settings that you can configure to fit your personal preferences.
- 4 different natural sounds and FM radio options as wake-up sound if you choose to use a sound alarm as well as the light alarm.
- The Philips HF3480 works great as a bedside lighting, and a reading light if you like to read in the evenings.
- All in all the Philips HF3480 wake-up light is a very good wake up light that does exactly what it is supposed to do, helps you fall asleep, and wake up comfortably and have health benefits thanks to the powers of light.
Although it is a good wake up light, and it has never failed me in the soon 2 years I have had it, there are some reviews on amazon.com that says that the light bulb stops working after a very short time, and changing it is a hard task, so I would, therefore, recommend you to check out the Philips HF3470 instead, which is a very good reviewed wake up light with a high score on both amazon and other websites that sell it.